- Your CEO sends daily messages about how ‘good’ the company is doing.
- Your attrition rate is higher than than the unemployment rate.
- Suddenly HR is showing up to your engineering meetings.
- You WANT to be laid off.
- You show up to work and have an eery feeling the rapture happened and you were left behind.
- Despite Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) your executives still believe they are not personally accountable for corporate malfeasance.
- The new ‘Executive accountability’ slogan is code for firing at will to all those who are not executives.
- Your CFO regularly quotes from the Godfather
- Your CIO really believes not printing in color will save money.
- Michael Millken, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Skilling were just added to your Board of Directors.
One thought on “Top ten signs your company is doomed”
I think you made up those last three just to make an even ten.